Thursday, February 2, 2012

A lot of Nerves.... and Bad News.

Well, lets get it out of the way now. I didn't get an interview for the JET Program. I swear I am not that person but I am honestly surprised. It is a very competitive program but I was sure I'd at least get to the interview stage.  You can't take anything for granted!

This certainly doesn't help that my OA for OMS is tomorrow at 7AM! I am a ball full of nerves and the JET interview list coming out the night before was poor planning by the universe.

You know what? I am just going to brush it off and keep going. I've had set backs before and I've lived. I am going to wake up tomorrow and get it my best shot. I'll let the universe figure it out. :)

I will update on OA at somepoint. Until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment