Monday, January 23, 2012

More waiting. More studying.


So with my OA coming up. I joined a study group and am trying to practice in the less than 2 weeks that I have. I am nervous but also excited. At the very least I will get to see how these OAs work.

Also, I am starting my clearance process. As of now, I am still an Alternate for an internship in China and still waiting to hear from Africa since you put down two places to apply. We have been told we will hear for sure by week's end.

Oh, yeah... the GSO opening is closing tomorrow. I have one more essay to write.

In the meantime, I am still studying Chinese. I have class Wednesdays and am making slow but steady progress. By the way, Happy Chinese New Year! Gung Hoy Fat Choy! I feel bad though becuase I am not putting in the time to study like I would like to. All this other stuff is distracting and I have grad school coming up. I really need to make an effort to do more I think.

So much going on... I hope its all worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment