Monday, January 9, 2012

Internship Update

Somewhat good news! Got an email this morning that I was selected as an alternate candidiate for the summer internship at the U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou, China.

The funny thing is that I didn't have an interview...

What does this mean? Well, if I accept the offer, I will go through the security clearence process on the off chance that the first choice doesn't go. I'm not sure if that means I didn't get the internship in Ethiopia but I will find out soon I suppose.

Regardless, I will most likely accept the offer and see how other things play out in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! That is a huge accomplishment and will bring you one step closer to realizing your FS goals! I am really happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am still waiting on Africa but I feel good having gotten alternate somewhere. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete