Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Two Quick Things...

First, I got my medical clearance today. Things are moving along rather nicely. I expect the security investigation to come back at some point in late April or May. Who knows... maybe I will actually be invited to a class this fall at this rate. They did reopen the OMS vacancy... so I will be watching the numbers with keen interest.

Second, I registered for the June FSOT in the Management Cone. I made sure to really think about what I wrote on the initial application unlike last time where I just filled it out in a hurry. I am hoping that I an get past the pesky QEP this time though it won't be easy with the reduced hired at State.

Anyhow... I hope everyone is doing well! I am sure I will have mor updates shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm registering (finally) for the FSOT in the Consular cone. I'm hoping with more experience I can get past that dreaded QEP! Good luck to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete